Thursday, February 02, 2006

So Many Desires, So Few Funds

Doing a bit of eBay browsing the other day, and came across an Ultrafuge Dagger Kayak, which is very similar to the Perception Craft Mirage that I used to paddle when I was at school...

Got me to thinking about how much I do miss my kayaking... Here in Langwarrin, I'd have good access to the surf down the back of the Mornington Peninsula, as well as the Patterson Lakes complex for a bit of upper body work... Maybe it will sell for a reasonable price, and I'll snipe it at the end, but I suspect it will go for a bit more than I can justify right now...

Yet another item to add to the wishlist... :-)

In the meantime, it looks like I will just have to keep running the usual track (work to the Shrine of Remembrance, round the Tan, and back) at lunchtime, to keep the recovery rate down...

No comments: