Tuesday, October 24, 2006

A long time between entries

Wow, what a couple of months...

A week after the world lost Steve Irwin, Peter Brock died on a bad corner, during the Targa West Rally. Bathurst was, naturally a tribute to Peter Brock, with Team 888 winning the inagural Peter Brock trophy, with Craig Lowndes at the wheel...

On the personal front, I'm once again single, which was a bad thing at the time, but the right thing to do for the long term. It's not that I don't care, or have strong feelings, I realised I that we were both heading in disparate directions, with different goals to achieve in life...

On the work front, it's full steam ahead on the project I'm working on for Vic Roads, with some crazy, crazy hours being worked to make us look like shining knights, rather than rusty relics...

In the coming months, I'll be hitting the road, to visit every Vic Roads branch in Victoria, replacing the server that provides the platform for the licensing and registration system. That'll be fun, and heaps of time to see various parts of the state, and generally meet lots of new people...

I'll be endeavouring to be a little more attentive to getting some more regular updates happening, just in case anyone actually reads this blog!

Cheerio for now... :-)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Make sure you come and visit Chateau Numurkah!!!